Adding Collaborators and Restricting Access🔗
Adding collaborators to view or edit your program is easy.
- From the main programs menu, find the program you would like to add collaborators to.
- Click the program to be taken to the editing page.
- On the top right-hand side of the navigation menu, click the "Settings" option.
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Add collaborators."
- Enter the email addresses of the collaborators you wish to add, separated by a comma or newline (i.e., by pressing the Enter key).
- Select whether you want the collaborators to have a status of "reader" or "editor."
- Click "Add."
Now you will see these collaborators on your Settings page. You can edit their status at any time, or you can delete them by selecting their name and clicking "Delete selected."
If you'd like your program to be private and only shared with a select group of people, be sure to check the box "Access restricted," which is on the same page beneath "Access to program." Then, only those people whose email addresses you have entered as collaborators will be able to view your program.
Next: Deleting a program